Sunday, April 7, 2013

Gratitude for 4-7-2013 and Having Strength to Change

" I hope you live a life you are proud of. If you find you're not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again."  F. Scott Fitzgerald

Today I am grateful to have that very strength. I am so thankful that I can think through aspects of my behaviour and enhance what I like about myself and change what I don't. I am grateful that I can see what I don't like about myself and apply better and more productive behaviour! And it isn't that difficult. Changing the behaviour isn't that tough to do, not to me, at least. I have to face head on and accept what I don't like about myself and I resolve to change. It is all about improving the quality of my life and that motivates me! I am not saying that everything changes over night, I am saying that understanding where I am coming from makes all the difference in the world to me!

To some people change is scary. Some of it is, I agree with that. I try to look at the changes I am making in my life like an adventure and I just try my best to do my best and hope for the best possibly outcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment