Monday, April 1, 2013

Gratitude for 4-1-2013 and Positive Female Role Models

Today I am grateful for the positive female role models I have in my life and for the positive influence they have on me. I am very grateful to be in their lives and that they are in mine.

Having positive role models is very important, I believe! I currently have several very loving and positive women who are also close friends of mine and I just cherish them!!  I am also grateful that I can recognize aspects about myself that I can either strengthen or reduce. My life can be full of 2nd chances and new opportunities! And I am grateful for that every day of my life!

And in case you're wondering what this has to do with fulfilment, by stepping out with the solid friendships that I have in my life, many of my needs are met. And that affords me fulfilment. But, I am greedy!! I want more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment