Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Gratitude for 4-16-2013 and Being Grateful for What I Can Get Done

Today I am grateful for everything that I am able to get done during my day.

I am just exhausted today, I can't remember what time it was when I fell asleep. I went to sleep in my recliner in front of my TV and I must have turned it off at some point because when I got up this morning, it was off. I got up at 5 AM, my usual time to get up. Looking back, I wish I would have slept in. I went to my weekly T.O.P.S. meeting, I got weighed in and I have lost a pound. I am very glad about that, it all adds up!!

I would really love to go to my Women's Bible Study tonight, but I think it best I don't go, I am feeling very tired and cranky.

I have Connective Tissue Disorder, that includes Chronic Fatigue along with a host of a kazillion other health problems that are very obnoxious. I just do my best every day and I try to take my life one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment