Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Super Easy Fun Colourful Memory Wire Bracelet

Hey, Everybody!!!

I just made this bracelet and I am sharing the pattern on here.

I suggest you read through the pattern before making it. 





To buy the materials  I used, please go to my shop to buy the Bead kit:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/113689216/multicoloured-memory-wire-bracelet

Also, I have a second blog about overeating:

http://survivingovereating.blogspot.com/

Ok, in your kit, you'll receive the 4 loops of memory wire and plenty of multi-coloured fiber optic beads and plenty of the multi-coloured glass seed beads.

The first thing you need to do is to curl the very end of your memory wire so your beads stay on it. You'll need needle nose pliers for this.


The pattern I followed is this:

2 of the 6MM fiber optic beads
10 of the colourful glass seed beads
1 of the 6MM fiber optic beads
2 of the colourful glass seed beads
1 of the 2 MM fiber optic beads
2 of the glass seed beads
1 of the 6 MM fiber optic beads

Repeat all over again until you complete the bracelet.




No comments:

Post a Comment