Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Gratitude for 11-27-2013 and Being Grateful for Opportunities to Achieve Fulfilment

Today I am grateful for any and all opportunities to achieve Fulfilment.


I feel very fortunate indeed to be able to devote all the time I need to create artistic pieces I love that I can wear, use and even sell. When I get to deliver a custom handmade piece, the reaction I get to see just thrills me!

Also donating what I can to fundraisers in my area to auction off also pleases me, but it isn't enough for me. I want and I need to do more, much more.

I do not want to be stuck in yearning, I want to achieve fulfilment!  I believe that this is doable for EACH and EVERY one of us! What do you love to do more than anything at all? What brings you the MOST joy and happiness ever?  Why aren't you doing that daily?

Clear out those cobwebs and obstacles in front of you and go for it. We do only live one life, why not make it your absolute BEST!!??





No comments:

Post a Comment