Saturday, November 9, 2013

Gratitude for 11-09-2013 and Being Grateful for Mental Health Improvements

Today and every day, I am very grateful for the improvements I am seeing in my mental health.  I see improvements daily and I am determined to continue to PLOUGH THROUGH the issues that need to be tossed out and replace them with healthy, productive and creative behaviour!

I am soooo much happier than I can even remember! And I am happy Every Single Day!! I have, with the help of excellent psychological tools and a fantastic psychotherapist, resolved some huge and far reaching poisonous issues that have plagued me for decades!  I get to crank them out by their roots and banish them from me, never to return! I am surrounded by loving, funny and creative people who I know love me and want the best for me just as I do for them!

I am truly blessed and richer than I ever dreamed I would be!

No comments:

Post a Comment