Friday, September 27, 2013

Gratitude for 9-27-2013 and Being Grateful for Being Excited Again

Today I am grateful that I am experiencing excitement once again in my life!


I have done a ton of work to get my demons behind me and out of my head and it is feeling FANTASTIC!! I handle myself much more maturely now and don't brutalize people like I once did because I was so full of rage and anger. Things just don't bother me like they once did and I can address different situations much better now because I am calmer than I was.

I firmly believe that I owe this to flat out hard work, journaling, psychotherapy and hypnosis. I am a HUGE Fan of Hypnosis, it fascinates me and I am just thrilled to be able to use it and learn more on what it can do. It is a true blessing to turn these pages in my life and to be able to see on the other side of the mountains and not be at the bottom  trying to see the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment