Sunday, September 15, 2013

Gratitude for 9-15-2013 and Grateful That I Can Learn New Strategies

Today I am grateful that I can learn new strategies to help myself.


I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue and a lot of other health problems many years ago. I still struggle to this day with pacing myself and how to structure my day to not exhaust myself. When I have a day where I feel halfway ok, I overdo it and make myself worse. I am very grateful that I can even sit back and revisit how to pace myself. I am very grateful for the Internet and for how easy it is to research these health problems and to connect with others who have the same conditions.

Changing old habits that no longer help me takes patience and time, but in the long run, I believe it is not time wasted. Being consistent is important, I believe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment