Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Gratitude for 9-25-2013 and Being Grateful for All the Miracles!

Today I am grateful for the fact that I am surrounded by miracles!

Everything around us is a miracle, our bodies, the weather, the stars in the sky, our eyes and how we see, breathe, function, our brains, absolutely everything that surrounds us is a miracle!

I find myself on a fascinating path of daily discovery, how I can better myself and getting a solid handle on my mental health. In my beginning, I got on the path to self-destruction and I am thrilled that after decades of psychotherapy, I am finally on the path I want to be on.

Part of that work has involved personal journaling and I still journal to this day and always will. Another technique has been using hypnosis and I will always rely on hypnosis. For one thing, I love it, it is the best and most relaxing process and since I am very motivated, I benefit from it.

Hypnosis is a true marvel, in my humble opinion, because it allows us to root out destructive and non-productive behaviour, examine it and reprogram it into beneficial and healthy behaviour.
If that isn't a win-win situation, I do not know what is.

I have seen hypnosis sessions on TV and they do not reflect the real McCoy. When I am being hypnotized, I am fully aware of what is going on around me, and I can choose whether I want to accept what is being said to me in this wonderfully delicious and relaxing state or if I want to reject it. There is absolutely no way that I could be forced into doing anything I do not want to do.

Currently I am working on building my self-esteem, increasing my income and being fully responsible in my life.  And everyday is better than the day before!!



No comments:

Post a Comment