Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Gratitude for 5-28-2013 and Nourishment for my Soul

I am so grateful that the opportunity presented itself to me and I could learn to crochet, it nourishes my life, being creative and being able to put together such pretties!!

A couple of years back, I was in Walmart and I bought a kit to learn how to crochet. I love making things with my hands and I wanted to make myself my own scarf, mittens, hat in the colours I wanted to wear.  To say that it was a struggle at first is an understatement. I struggled, couldn't get it right.....this went on for a while until it finally dawned on me that I could look for help online. That search led me to Crochet Talk and that opened doors for me to make just the best girlfriends I have ever had. 

I wish I could fully describe and convey how creating makes me feel. When I gift a piece to someone, their reaction just sends me over the moon so many times.  I just ADORE it and I am grateful DAILY that I can craft.

No comments:

Post a Comment