Sunday, May 12, 2013

Gratitude for 5-12-2013 and Overcoming Past Obstacles

Today I am grateful for being able to face situations that unnerved me before and learning how to handle them more graciously today.

I am learning to realize and keep in my brain that everything I do I want it to benefit my mental health. After all, I am responsible for me and only me. And my cat, but that is a story for another day.

I am responsible for every action I preform and for every single word I utter. How I behave is all that I have control over, not the behaviour of others. I have the ability, which everyone has, to respond how I feel I can do to maintain positive mental health for myself. I am responsible for my side of the street and only for my side of the street. How others behave and respond or react is there. I believe that this is not only my responsibility it is also my privilige.

No comments:

Post a Comment