Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sweetheart Jewellery Kit

 I am in the process of adding video tutorials for LEFTIES and RIGHTIES. Please bear with me as this will take some time!!


 I LOVE to work with and wear Swarovski Beads. They are gorgeous and have beautiful colours!!

This jewellery that I call my Family Jewellery includes Sweetheart Jewellery.

Ok, say we have a couple whose birthdays are in January and July who met in March and they love white pearls.

This is how I would set that up for their Sweetheart Bracelet:


The 2 birth months in the center( Garnet for January and Ruby for July), flanked by the birthstone they met in( Aquamarine for March) and completed with the White Swarovski Crystal Pearls. 



Isn't that gorgeous? They make the loveliest jewellery!!

Now, for the clasp, we have lots of options, for example you can add a magnetic clasp with a safety chain, like this:

Please notice that the chain is little links of Sterling Silver hearts!

You can also use Toggle clasps, also in Sterling Silver:

There are so many different styles to chose from and materials too, it really can be confusing!!

I am adding the Sweetheart Jewellery Kits to my Etsy page.....

Stay Tuned.............

No comments:

Post a Comment