Friday, November 9, 2012

I know that Jewellery is Criminally OVERPRICED!!!

The reason I know that is because being a business owner I have a State Tax ID and that opens up the world of genuine wholesalers to me. I have seen jewellery in stores and see how much more they are priced. How else do you think that stores can do their 70% off sales and still remain in business? Could you manage your financial life equally if you took a 70% pay cut? Of course not, none of us could.

I have been making quality beaded jewellery for years now and I am very meticulous about HOW my pieces are put together. But, when I look at pieces others have made using the same materials in an effort to decide how to price my own, almost none of them offer any kind of warranty. And I do offer a very solid warranty, it is for my lifetime. If any pieces of jewellery I have put together comes apart even 10 years from now, get it to me and I will put it back together at no charge. That is how confident I am about HOW I put my pieces together. I heat the wires together using a soldering iron, I do not follow the standard and crimp the strands together. I have nothing against crimping, it just never has worked for me and I prefer my method. It has never failed me, never.

I think that what I will do is do my pieces in kits. I will post all the instructions on here, clearly detailed out with plenty of pictures and that way I can price them in a way I am comfortable with!!


STAY TUNED..............




No comments:

Post a Comment