Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Family Jewellery

Hi, Yawl!!

How are yawl doing? I hope all are well!!

Here are 2 other sites I have:
My Etsy Shop:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/LandonClaryEason?ref=si_shop

and my other blog about overeating:

http://survivingovereating.blogspot.com/


I make Family Jewellery. I use mostly Swarovski Faux Crystal Pearls for the base of the bracelet, but I can make it differently to suit you. My jewellery is all custom, meaning you tell me what you want and I put it together.

To represent the family birthstones, I use 6 MM bicone Swarovski crystal beads, I think they are beautiful!!

Here is a picture of all the Swarovski birthstones with the white pearls.

Going from the very dark Garnet colour, followed by the Amethyst coloured bead and so forth, these are the Swarovski colours for traditional birthstones.

I have several different colours for the Swarovski Faux Crystal Pearls and will be posting those colours soon.

The clasp can be a variety of choices from toggle clasps to magnetic clasps that I add a security chain to in case the magnetic clasp opens up. With the safety chain, you won't lose your bracelet.



Here are 3 styles of toggle clasps I offer. All 3 are Sterling Silver.

There are also magnetic clasps with I always pair with a safety chain to be safe.

This is my name bracelet I made for myself that I wear.


I chose Sterling Silver heart shaped letter beads, but the letter beads are also available in Sterling Silver blocks.

When you buy Sterling Silver, if the pieces have a surface that can be stamped, it will look like this:



Either the seller will provide you with documentation that you are buying Sterling Silver or it will have markings on it.
Either the word Sterling, which is the most common or it will be marked with these numbers:

.925
or
925/100

That means that it is .925% pure silver and is most commonly mixed with copper.
That is the US standard that exists here for it to be marked as such.

Don't assume you are buying Sterling Silver, make sure!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment