Sunday, September 23, 2012

I love to be creative

Hello, world!

I am Landon and I love being creative! I mostly make beaded jewellery but I am learning how to crochet and also how to knit. The crocheting is coming along better than the knitting, LOL

I have been making jewellery for about 12 years now. I love it, I have jewellery to match all my outfits.  I really enjoy starting out with this and that and turning it into beautiful pieces that people even buy from me! I take a great deal of pride in my work and even warranty my jewellery for my lifetime.

I just opened a little shop on Etsy to sell my jewellery and also crochet items and whatever else I can make and hopefully sell.

Here is a link to my shop:::

 http://www.etsy.com/shop/LandonClaryEason


If you haven't been to the Etsy website before, I can not encourage you enough to check it out!! The talent on there is astonishing!

This is a new set I have made and have posted on Etsy:::




I love working with the wedding cake beads. The big beads and the rounder purple beads are the Wedding cake beads. They are named that because of the detail on them.

Here is a close-up of them:


Aren't they gorgeous? They come in a variety of colors:

Black, white, ruby, emerald, amethyst, cobalt, light blue and sapphire.

If you have questions or want to contact me, please do so AND give me a head's up on here so I don't accidently delete you from my SPAM folder!!

Landon_Eason@yahoo.com
eason.landon.clary@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment